INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY KHARAGPUR STAFF NURSE RECRUITMENT 2017 APPLY NOW
Are you Prepare for competitive Nursing Exam.like AIIMS, pgimer, GMCH,JPMER, DSSSB, Railway, etc. And waiting for government Recruitment Notification 2016-17. Here is a good news for you. IIT KHARAGPUR invite Application for the post of Staff Nurse and other Paramedical Recruitment post .If you are eligible for this post you can Apply now. Recruitment process and Details are given below see Now...
For More Details and Information About Recruitment please Visit IIT KHARAGPUR official website at
IIT KHARAGPUR Recruitment 2017 Latest Staff Nurse Govt Recruitment Details
Name of the post:–
Number of Vacancies:-
TOTAL POST - 05 (UR-04, OBC-01)
Intermediate, OR Sr. Secondary (10+2) or equivalent and must have passed the examination held by the Nursing Council with 3 years course in General Nursing and Mid-wifery. Maximum age limit:
Desirable: 1 year experience in a hospital recognized by the Central or State Nursing Council. Those possessing degree in Nursing may be granted two advance increments in the scale of pay.
PAY SCALE :-
Rs.9300-34800 +GP Rs.4200/-
Last Date of Application Submission online
31 January 2017
Last Date for online application Hard Copy Submission
31 January 2017
Online Application Hard Copy Submit Adress :-
“Assistant Registrar, E-III, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur–721302, West Bengal, India”.
1. Reservation for ST / SC / OBC / PWD etc. as per Government of India Rules.
2. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBCs/Persons with Disabilities (PWD)/Ex-Serviceman and women candidates is applicable as per Government of India norms. Age relaxation is also applicable those are working in IIT system.
3. The Institute reserves the right to relax experience in exceptional cases, or in the case of persons already holding analogous positions in a Central Technical Institute / University / Research Institution.
4. The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
5. The number of vacancies may be increased depending upon Institute’s requirement.
6. The Institute reserves the right to offer appointment on contract basis initially for a period of 3 (three) years. Based on the assessment of performance they may be regularised in the post as per Institute’s norms.
7. The Institute reserves the right to empanel candidate(s) for future vacancies.
8. Candidates applying for more than one post should apply separately for each post.
9. Candidates should submit their SC/ST/OBCs/Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format along with the application form, in support of their claim.
10. Degree as referred above should have been awarded by a recognized University / Institute.
11. Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for Written/Trade Test. The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
12. Persons employed in Government / Semi Government Organizations / Autonomous Bodies should submit their application through proper channel. They may, however, send an advance copy of the application. Those who are unable to process their application through proper channel may submit ‘No Objection Certificate (NOC)’ from present employer at the time of Written/Trade Test. However, they should submit an undertaking to that effect. Direct application from such candidates will not be entertained.
13. Candidate should submit a certificate from the employer/competent authority that no vigilance/ disciplinary case is either pending or contemplated against him/her.
14. Institute strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance. Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
15. The Institute reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for Written/Trade Test after shortlisting with reference to the candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience, etc.
16. Incomplete applications or applications without self-attested copies of certificates/ testimonials or received after the last date are liable to be rejected.
17. Any dispute with regard to the selection / recruitment process will be subject to Courts having jurisdiction over Kolkata.
18. To-and-fro rail fare by the shortest route being limited to second sleeper class will be paid to all the SC/ST/PWD candidates to attend the Written/Trade Test.
19. Eligibility of a candidate and satisfaction of any other Short-listing criteria shall be considered as on the last date of the submission of online application i.e. 31.01.2017.
20. Candidates possessing requisite qualification and experience are required to apply online(https://erp.iitkgp.ernet.in/CAREER/auth/opening.htm) on or before 31.01.2017 and send a signed hardcopy print out of online application on or before 31.01.2017 to “Assistant Registrar, E-III, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur–721302, West Bengal, India”. Unless the hardcopy is received, the application will not be considered. The envelope should be superscribed with the name of the post applied for.
21. NO INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
For any other details please contact through - Phone: 03222- 282135/282137, Fax: 03222282020, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For get more Details and Information About IIT KHARAGPUR Staff Nurse and other Recruitment please click below link to download official Recruitment Notification
Post a Comment
Please Write your Comments Here