NBRC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 Apply Now
National Brain Research Centre (NBRC), Manesar, is the apex co-ordinating body for research in Neuroscience with the objective of undertaking basic research towards understanding brain structure and function in health and disease. The centre is located at Manesar, Haryana, 50 km from New Delhi. NBRC would like to recruit suitable persons for the following position:-
NBRC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 Details -
Name of Post - Staff Nurse Gr -II
Name of Post - Not Mentioned
Age Limit - Below 30 years as on last date of the application.
Educational Qualification - GNM nursing qualification with valid registration with Nursing Council of India or a State Nursing Council with 1 to 2 years post qualification experience
Salary - Consolidated Emoluments of `33,000/- per month, depending upon qualification and experience or as recommended by the selection committee. (Annual increment up to 5% of the consolidated remuneration, depending upon performance)
Tenure: The appointment will be made on contract for a period of one year. The performance will be monitored and reviewed every year and further continuation of appointment will depend on the performance during this period and on need basis.
1. To assist the Scientists/Medical Officer/s for providing medical cover to patients
2. To assist the RMO for providing initial medical care and limited out-patients advice to students and campus residents
3. To provide care for medical emergencies on the campus
Application Mode - OFFLINE
Application Submission Address - Administrative Officer, National Brain Research Centre, NH-8, Nainwal Mode, Manesar-122051, Gurgaon, Haryana on or before 21.10.2017.
Last Date of Application - 21.10.2017.
General Conditions: -
1. The appointments will be made on purely contractual in nature for a period of one year. The performance will be monitored and reviewed every year and further continuation of appointment will depend on the performance during this period and on need basis. In any case, the contract will not be renewed beyond 4 (four) years from the date of initial engagement.
2. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
3. Competent authority in exceptional cases may relax requirements of age/ educational qualification/ experience.
4. Accommodation on NBRC Campus will be provided.
5. The post advertised shall be need based without any commitment for its filling.
6. Candidates who are desirous of being considered for the above posts and who can join immediately on selection may apply in the prescribed application form attached along with this information sheet. Application form in the prescribed application format along with the following documents must reach the Administrative Officer, National Brain Research Centre, NH-8, Nainwal Mode, Manesar-122051, Gurgaon, Haryana on or before 21.10.2017.
a) Self-Attested copies of Certificates
b) Application Fee (non-refundable) `500/- for General and `250/- for OBC in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “Director, NBRC” payable at Gurgaon/ Manesar. The application fee for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category would be exempted subject to the production of Certificate. Woman candidates are also exempted from payment of application fee.
c) Names of three references working in senior positions, who can certify the working/conduct of the candidate.
7. Advertisement no., Name of the post and Post Code applied for should be clearly mentioned on the Envelope and on the Application Form, failing which the application will not be considered. Applications received after the last date, without proper desired Demand Draft, without attested copies of testimonials and certificates etc. /incomplete applications may be rejected.
8. The applicants in Government/Semi-government organizations/ public sector undertaking/ autonomous organizations shall have to submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer either with application form or at the time of Interview, if shortlisted. Such applicants shall not be interviewed in case of their failure to produce the ‘NOC’.
9. Merely fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for interview. Since it may not be possible to call all the candidates for interview, the applications will be short listed and the decision of the duly constituted Screening Committee will be final. The Centre will not entertain any correspondence in this respect and interim enquiries will not be attended to.
10. Candidate may specify the category they belong to and attach documentary proof in case they belong to OBC/SC/ST/PH/Ex-serviceman category. Terms and conditions and application form may be downloaded from the website of NBRC (www.nbrc.ac.in) or obtained by post on request from the Administrative Officer, NBRC, NH- 8, Nainwal Mode, Manesar-122051, Gurgaon, Haryana. The request for application form should be accompanied by a demand draft for `50/- drawn in favour of Director, NBRC payable at Gurgaon along with details of the address where the application form is to be sent, along with requisite fee (independent of above `50/-) and other required documents.
The completed application form should reach on or before 21.10.2017.
For More Details About Recruitment Download Official Notification Now Given Below