Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for filling up the following posts of this Institute. The details of the posts are as under
NILD Staff Nurse and Paramedical Recruitment 2017 Details -
Name and No. of Post -
- Staff Nurse - 01 post
- X-Ray Technician - 01 post
- Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic - 02 posts
- Assistant Professor of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation - 02 posts
- Resident Medical Officer - 01 post
- Estate Officer - 01 post
- Assistant Store Keeper - 01 post
NILD Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 Details -
Name of post - Staff Nurse
No. of Post - 01 post
Educational Qualification -
1) Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery from a recognized University / Institution with three years experience.
2) Registered as Nurse and Midwife under Indian Nursing Council Act 1947 / any State Nursing Council.
Preference: - B. Sc. (Nursing) / Post Basic Diploma in Ortho. & Rehab. Nursing
Age limit - Age below 30 years
Salary - Pay Matrix Level-07
Application Mode - Offline by Speed post
Application Form Sending Address -
Director, National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan),
B.T. Road, Bon-Hooghly, Kolkata-700090 within 21 days from the date of advertisement in the Employment News
Last Date of Application - 29 October 2017
1. The Applications duly completed in all respects and signed by the candidates in the prescribed format along with self attested photocopies of relevant enclosures and other testimonials in respect of qualifications, age proof, category, experience, salary drawn, etc. should reach to the Director, National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan), B.T. Road, Bon-Hooghly, Kolkata-700090 within 21 days from the date of advertisement in the Employment News.
2. Applications should neatly typed/hand written on A/4 size plain paper as per the prescribed format. All Columns of the application form should filled up and no column should be left blank.
3. Applications received through e-mail/late/incomplete will not be considered and the Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay.
4. Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only) is payable by candidates (No fees for SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities) towards non-refundable application fees in form of account payee demand draft drawn in favour of National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped, payable at Kolkata and should be sent along with Applications Form.
5. Applications incomplete in any respect and not accompanied by copies of mark sheets / certificates / proof of age, experience (present & previous) / other relevant documents, photograph, without fee, unsigned and not in the prescribed format will be summarily rejected.
6. Recruitment of Group- 'B' (Non-gazetted) and 'C' post(s) shall be done on the following procedure:- No. Particulars Weightage of Total Marks
01 Written Test (Objective/ Multiple Choice Questions) 80%
02 Desirable Qualification 10%
03 Desirable Experience 10%
7. In case where no desirable qualification and desirable experience is required as per respective Rs, 100% weightage will be given to Written Test and in case where either desirable qualification or desirable experience is required as per RRs, 90% weightage will be given to Written Test.
8. Candidates should write their Name, Name of the Post applied for, on the reverse of the bank draft. 9. Reservation / Age Relaxation to candidates belonging to different categories shall be as per Government of India Rules.
10. Deputation will be governed by standard terms & condition of deputation as prescribed by Government of India from time to time. Candidates applying on deputation, maximum age limit is 56 years as on closing date of receipt of the applications.
11. Candidates must ensure before applying that they are eligible according to criteria stipulated in the advertisement. If the candidate is found ineligible at any stage of recruitment process he / she will be disqualified and their candidature cancelled. Hiding of information or submitting false information will lead to cancellation of candidature at any stage of recruitment.
12. Candidates working in Government / Autonomous bodies / PSU should apply through proper channel.
13. The prescribed essential qualifications & experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate to be called for written test/skill test/interview.
14. The decision of the competent authority in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications etc. will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
16. All correspondences regarding selection process (Date, venue and time etc) will be intimated to the eligible candidate only through E-mail / Speed Post. The Institute shall not be responsible for any non-receipt of any communication on any account whatsoever.
17. Canvassing and/or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
18. The Institute reserves the right for any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving any notice.
19. The candidates selected on direct recruitment will be governed by the provisions of the New Pension Scheme introduced by the Government of India with effect from 01-01-2004.
20. No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter. 21. The applicants are advised to follow institute web site regularly for any amendments/updates.
22. Selected candidates may have to work in Kolkata or elsewhere at the centers of this Institute.
23. The Institute reserves the right to reject any or all applications without giving any reason whatsoever.
24. Candidate should write the ‘Name of the Post’ applied for and Advertisement Number on the top of the envelope and separate envelopes should be used if applying for more than one post.
For More Details About Recruitment Download Official Notification Now Given Below
JIPMER,DSSSB,RRB,RUHS,BHU,AMU,ESIC,HSSC,HPSSSB,SCTIMST,BFUHS,SPGI ,RPSC,NRHMNRHM NRHM,AND ALL OTHER STAFF NURSE RECRUITMENT EXAM QUESTION PAPER PDF NOW VISIT OUR WEBSITE
India’s no.1 site for staff nurse question paper pdf download
India’s no.1 site for staff nurse question paper pdf download