National Institute of Medical Health and Neurosciences,Bengaluru, Karnataka
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates who have completed B.Sc. in nursing qualification for the academic year 2016-17 onwards, affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences/NIMHANS only are eligible to apply for the “Post Registered Internee Nurse” at this Institute.
NIMHANS Staff Nurse and Paramedical Vacancy 2017 Details -
Name of Post - Staff Nurse
No. of Post - 66 Post
Age Limit - Between 21 to 30 years
Educational Qualification - B.Sc in Nursing with Registration in Nursing
Salary - Stipend of `12,000/- (Consolidated) per month will be paid with free hostel accommodation (on sharing basis) only.
Application Mode - Offline (By Speed post or Registered post)
Application Sending Address -
Last Date Of Application - 25.11.2017.
TERMS & CONDITIONS AND DETAILS REGARDING THE APPLICATION ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. The application form can be downloaded from the Institute’s Website http:www.nimhans.ac.in.
2. The application in the prescribed form should be submitted along with its enclosures such as age
proof, qualification and Registration certificate has to reach The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru- 560029, India on or before 25.11.2017.
3. Any modification or Corrigendum will be updated in the Institute Website only.
4. No applications shall be entertained if it is incomplete/received after the last date.
5. The institute will not take responsibility for postal delay, if any.
6. In case it is felt necessary, the Institute may not fill up any if so, no separate intimation will be given to the candidates.
7. The Number of candidates required may vary/likely to change.
8. All the enclosures should be neatly tagged to the application.
9. The last date for receipt of filled in application together with the relevant documents is on or before 25.11.2017 upto 4.30 P.M.