NUCLEAR POWER CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED (A Government of India Enterprise ) KAKRAPAR GUJARAT SITE PO:Anumala, Via: Vyara, Dist. Tapi, Gujarat, Pin-394651 CIN : U40104MH1987GOI149458
NPCIL, a premier public sector enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of nuclear technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization & Up-gradation, Plant Life extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India, under one roof, invites applications for the following posts to share these challenging spectrum of responsibilities:-
NPCIL Staff Nurse Job Vacancy 2017 Details -
Name Of Post - Nurse/A
No. of Post - 06 post
Age Limit - Age limit as on last date of submission of online application i.e. 25/11/2017 30 Years
a) 12th Std. and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (3 years course) OR
b) B.Sc (Nursing) OR
c) Nursing ‘A’ Certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital OR
d) Nursing Assistant Class-III & above from the Armed Forces. The candidates should have a valid registration as Nurse from the Central/State Nursing Council.
Salary - Rs. 44900/-
(i) On appointment, in addition to Basic Pay of `44900 in level-7 of Revised Pay Structure (Pay Matrix) under CCS (RP) Rules, 2016, other benefits like Dearness Allowance at the Central Govt. rates, PF, LTC, News paper reimbursement, Cable TV reimbursement, Site Conveyance Allowance, Accommodation, Medical facility, canteen Subsidy, Performance Incentive, Group Insurance, Gratuity, Housing, transport etc. as per the Corporation rules will be part of the remuneration package. Candidates will be on probation for a period of one year and shall be confirmed in the post on successful completion of the probationary period.
(ii) Candidate possessing Degree in Nursing will be considered for awarding two additional increments at the time of recruitment.
(iii) Candidates recruited for nursing posts are eligible for Nursing Allowance plus uniform Allowance in addition to monthly emoluments as per the Corporation Rules.
Application Mode - ONLINE
Last Date Of Application - 25/11/2017
The written examination will be in two stages
Stage-1 Preliminary Test : It will be screening examination to shortlist candidates. The examination will comprise 50 Multiple Choice Questions (Choice of four answer) of 01 (one) hour duration in the following proportion :
(a) Mathematics – 20 Questions
(b) Science -20 Question &
(c) General Awareness -10 Question. 03(Three) marks for each correct answer and 01(one) mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. Qualifying standards shall be for General Category (UR)-40% marks and for SC & OBC – 30% marks. The candidates securing less marks than the qualifying standard as above will be screened out for Stage-2.
Stage-2 Advance Test : All the candidates screened in Stage-1 to undertake an advanced test. The syllabus for question paper for Stage 2 test will be based on the qualification. The test will be of 02(Two) hours duration. The test will comprise 50 Multiple choice questions (Choice of four answers) with 03 (Three) marks for each correct answer and 01(one) marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer. The qualifying standards shall be for General Category (UR) 30% marks, for SC & OBC -20% marks. A merit list will be prepared for candidates after Stage-2 based upon scores obtained in Stage-2 only. No wait list will be prepared or operated. In the event of a tie, following criteria shall be adopted in sequence for deciding position in merit list :
(a) Candidates with lower negative marks in stage-2 to be placed higher on the merit list.
(b) Candidates with higher marks in Stage-1 to be placed higher on the merit list.
(c) Candidates with lower negative marks in stage-1 to be placed higher on the merit list.
(d) Candidates with higher positive marks in mathematics in Stage-1 is placed higher.
(e) Candidates with higher positive marks in Science in Stage-1 is placed higher. The Preliminary and Advance Test for candidates screened in for Stage-2 will be conducted on the same day. Exact date, time and venue of the written examination will be available in the “Admit Card”. Admit card of the screened in candidate for appearing for written examination will be made available in the website for downloading. Email/SMS will also be sent to screened in candidates.
How to Apply:-
(i) A candidate has to apply through online application form provided on the website www.npcilcareers.co.in only.
(ii) The online application form will be available on the website (www.npcilcareers.co.in) from 01/11/2017 at 1000 hrs and will close on 25/11/2017 at 1600 hrs.
(iii) It is mandatory to input all the relevant information (such as qualifying degree details, duration, percentage of marks, Registration No. and Validity period, contact mobile number, e-mail address etc.) to complete the registration and get the Registration number. Candidates are therefore advised to keep such information ready before applying online.
(iv) Before applying online candidate should scan his / her photograph in JPG format, of size not more than 50KB and a minimum of 125 x 165 pixels (4.4 x 5.8 in cm) in dimensions and signature in JPG format of size not more than 20KB and a minimum of 125 x 80 pixels (4.4 x 2.9 cm) in dimensions. The photograph uploaded will be printed on the Admit card and only the candidate whose photograph is printed on the Admit Card/Call letter will be allowed to appear for written examination, if called for.
(v) Candidates are requested to make a note of the login id and password, as she/he will need this login to the website to check her/his application status. An email will also be sent to the candidate with the application number.
1. Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that she/he fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
2. Candidates are advised to have a valid and active personal e-mail ID & mobile number till the completion of recruitment process. NPCIL will send intimation / call letter for Written Examination only through the registered E-mail ID. SMS will also be sent to the candidate if an active mobile number for communication is provided. If the mobile number registered by the candidate is in the TRAI NCPR list (formerly called DND), candidate will not receive SMS alerts related to the registration.
3. The SC/ST candidates who are not already in service of the Central/State/PSUs called for written examination from outstation will be paid to and fro II class railway fare or ordinary Bus fare on production of tickets excluding 30 km in both ways by the shortest route restricted to correspondence address indicated in the Application filled in while registering. TA will be reimbursed through e-payment.
4. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD category shall produce at the time of verification of certificate; self attested copy of the caste certificate in the prescribed ‘Central Government’ format from the Competent Authority empowered to issue such certificate along with originals for verification. OBC certificate shall be of a recent date i.e. issued on or after 01/04/2017 with suitable mention about creamy layer / Non – Creamy layer status. (OBC candidates with certificate having the “ Non-Creamy Layer Clause” only will be eligible for reservation as per Government of India guidelines if the caste certificate appears in the Central List). Further, OBC applicants, if called for examination will have to give an undertaking indicating that they belong to OBC (Non Creamy layer) category at the time of reporting for examination.
5. If the SC/ST/OBC(Non Creamy Layer)/PWD certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
6. The candidate’s appointment will remain provisional subject to caste/tribe certificates being verified through proper channel and verification of testimonials. The candidate’s services will be liable to be terminated forthwith without assigning any reason in case the above verification reveals that his/her claim for belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD category and other testimonials is found false. The NPCIL also reserves its right to take such further action against the candidate, as it may deem proper, for production of such false caste certificate.
7. Candidates working under Central/State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies should produce No Objection Certificate (NOC). Please note that candidates employed with Govt. Deptt / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies will not be allowed to join without production of NOC
8. PWD candidates called for written test will be allowed to use assistive devices as prescribed. The candidates will intimate the same before written examination.
9. The recruitment process will consist of Written Test and /or as prescribed by the Corporation for recruitment of these posts from time to time. Only Screened-in applicants will be called for Written Examination.
10. At the time of verification of certificates, selected candidates are required to produce printout of the online application and admit card alongwith all original certificates for verification of date of birth proof (i.e. Xth Std. passing Certificate indicating Date of Birth OR School Leaving Certificate), caste, disabilities, qualification, experience (if any), Registration Certificate, Discharge certificate in respect of Ex-Servicemen, etc. and certificate / authentic documents in original in support of any claim for relaxation of age along with self attested copies of all such certificates / documents. No candidate will be allowed to join, if any of the required certificates / documents are not produced.
11. Appointment to the Nurse/A post will be subject to satisfactory reference check and verification of character and antecedents (C&A) and Special Security Questionnaire (SSQ) by the prescribed authority. Further, appointment will also be subject to the candidate being found medically fit as per the standards prescribed for the post. The opinion of the Medical Officer authorized by NPCIL in this regard shall be final.
12. Mere fulfilling of norms will not automatically entitle a candidate to be called for written test.
13. Management reserves the right to fill up all the posts or alter the number of posts or even cancel/suspend/postponed the whole process of recruitment and also changing the recruitment criteria without any prior notice/assigning any reasons at any stage. Management may at its discretion, hold re-written exam/ interview, wherever necessary in case of any eventualities.
14. NPCIL reserves the right NOT to select a candidate for a post, if suitable candidate is not found. Page 7 of 7
15. In case of any ambiguity / dispute arising on account of interpretation in versions other than English, the English version shall prevail.
16. All further announcements/details pertaining to this process will only be published on NPCIL website www.npcilcareers.co.in from time to time. Candidates are advised to visit our website – www.npcilcareers.co.in for details at regular intervals.
17. Records of the non-selected candidates shall not be preserved beyond six months from the date of formation of select list.
18. In case of any dispute, legal jurisdiction will be Dist. Surat, Gujarat.
19. Only Indian Nationals Need to apply. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL BE A DISQUALIFICATION.
20. For any clarification/queries, candidates may refer the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) or “Contact US” section at our NPCIL website www.npcilcareers.co.in
➥Subscribe Our YouTube Channel Below
JIPMER,DSSSB,RRB,RUHS,BHU,AMU,ESIC,HSSC,HPSSSB,SCTIMST,BFUHS,SPGI ,RPSC,NRHMNRHM NRHM,AND ALL OTHER STAFF NURSE RECRUITMENT EXAM QUESTION PAPER PDF NOW VISIT OUR WEBSITE
India’s no.1 site for staff nurse question paper pdf download
India’s no.1 site for staff nurse question paper pdf download