AIIMS Bhopal Nursing Officer Vacancy 2018 Apply Now
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Bhopal inviting online application for non-faculty posts Group-B. Name and number of the posts,educational qualifications,last date of application,application and all information are given below.
➧ AIIMS Bhopal Nursing Officer Vacancy 2018 Details -
- Staff Nurse Grade 2nd- 600 Posts
- Staff Nurse Grade 1st- 100 Posts
➧AIIMS Bhopal Nursing Officer-II Vacancy 2018 Details -
Name of the Post- Nursing Officer -II
- UR.- 303 Posts
- OBC- 162 Posts
- SC- 90 Posts
- ST- 45 Posts
1. (i) B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University;
B.Sc. (Post-certificate)/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University;
(ii) Registered as Nurses & Nurse & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council
1. (i) Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized institute / Board or Council; (ii)Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/ Indian Nursing Council
(iii)Two years’ experience in minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above.
- UR.- 51 Posts
- OBC- 27 Posts
- SC- 15 Posts
- ST- 07 Posts
1. B.Sc. Nursing (4 Years course) from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/ University; OR B.Sc. (Post-certificate) or equivalent such as B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) from an Indian Nursing Council recognizedInstitute/University.
2. Registered as Nurses & Nurse & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council Experience: Three Years’ experience as Staff Nurse Grade-II after B.Sc Nursing/ B.Sc. (Post Certificate)/ B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) in a minimum 200 bedded Hospital/Healthcare Institute.
Application Fees - Rs. 1000/-
How To Apply - The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit theirapplication through ON-LINE mode only. The On-line registration of application shall be made available on AIIMS, Bhopal official website i.e. http://www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in on 05/02/2018 (03:00 PM)The link for submission of online applications in respect ofabove said posts along with other relevant information will be activated from 05/02/2018(Monday-03:00 PM)The last date of online submission of applications will be 06/03/2018 (Tuesday-midnight)The candidature of such applicants who fails to complete the online application submission by thestipulated date and time, the same will be treated as incomplete application and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. It is mandatory that the applicants shall send the duly filled and signed hardcopy of the submitted online application form along with self-attested photocopies of their proof of date of birth, eligibility qualification mark sheets, degrees, experience certificates and other relevant testimonials by speed post/registered post only on or before 05:00 PM of 20/03/2018 (Tuesday) to the following address: