RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF SR. NURSING OFFICER (STAFF NURSE GRADE-I) IN AIIMS, RAIPUR ON REGULAR BASIS – DECLARATION OF RESULT OF COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT)
Advertisement for filling up 75 vacancies [ UR-39;OBC-20; SC-11; ST-05 including 02 PwD(OL)] of Sr. Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Gr.I) was issued vide notice dated 15.6.2017. The last date of receipt of application was initially 31.7.2017 which was subsequently extended upto 21.8.2017.
2. Computer Based Test(CBT) was held on 9.9.2017 in single shift. The details of the candidates applied and appeared in the examination are as under :-
3. Objections regarding questions were analyzed by an Experts Committee and on the basis of their recommendation, it was decided to ignore certain number of questions from final evaluation.
4. As per the provisions of the notice of the aforesaid recruitment, the category wise minimum qualifying marks for CBT have been fixed as under:-
5. It is mentioned in the Scheme of examination for the aforesaid post that Skill Test will be held only for such candidates who meet the cutoff prescribed in the CBT. Accordingly, the category wise cut off percentage of marks and the number of candidates who have been shortlisted for Skill test from amongst the candidates who have obtained more than or equal to the minimum qualifying marks is as under :-
Category Cut off percentage
- UR- 56.18
- OBC- 50.00
- SC - 48.82
- ST - 50.29
- PWD - 30.88
7. Candidates may note that their applications have not been scrutinized with regard to age, educational qualification, category, experience prescribed for the aforesaid post before the CBT. Shortlisting has been done on the basis of particulars furnished by the candidates in their online application form. If the candidate does not belong to the category mentioned against his/her name in the result or if any of the particulars mentioned are not correct, such candidates are advised to report the discrepancy along with all supporting documents to Sr. Admin Officer, 2nd Floor, AIIMS Medical College Building, Gate No. 5, AIIMS, G.E. Road, Tatibandh Raipur within 07 days of declaration of this result.
8. Candidates should note that as per the provisions of the recruitment for above post, shortlisting for Skill Test does not entail any right of appointment to the candidates.
9. The Scheme and Schedule of the Skill Test and document verification will be uploaded on the website of AIIMS Raipur shortly.
10. Further, candidate should note that their candidature is purely PROVISIONAL at all stages of recruitment and subject to fulfilling all the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post. The candidature of the candidate is liable to be cancelled by the Competent Authority in AIIMS Raipur if at any stage of their appointment it is found that he/she does not fulfill any of eligibility criteria or conditions or if he/she does not belong to the category claimed or if he/she has concealed or given incorrect information which if known earlier, would have rendered him/her ineligible for selection to the respective post.
11. Candidates are advised to regularly visit website of AIIMS Raipur (www.aiimsraipur.edu.in) for further updates.
➧AIIMS Raipur Senior Nursing Officer Exam 2018 Results Check Now
➧To Check Your AIIMS Raipur Senior Nursing Officer Exam 2018 Results Now Download AIIMS Results Below Given link or Visit Official AIIMS Raipur Website here -www.aiimsraipur.edu.in
⏬Download AIIMS Results CLICK HERE
➤More From Our Website - ⇓
Like Our Facebook Page to Get Notification for Latest Staff Nurse Question Paper Pdf, Latest Staff Nurse Vacancy, Results, Model Paper Pdf, and Staff Nurse Syllabus -
➧Like Facebook Page Now -
You Can Also Subscribe Our YouTube Channel Below-
➧Subscribe On YouTube Now