Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites OFFLINE applications from the citizens of India for recruitment of Nursing Officer/Staff Nurse Grade-II and Junior Technician (X-ray) on contract basis for running the temporary OPD of PGIMER Satellite Centre, Sangrur, Punjab, as per details given below:-
The application and challan form will be available on PGI website i.e. www.pgimer.edu.in from 23.03.2018 to 10.04.2018 (11.59 PM) and the last date of deposit of application fee in the bank and receipt of offline applications in the O/o Administrative Officer, Recruitment Cell, Kairon Block, PGIMER, Sector 12, Chandigarh is 12th APRIL 2018 upto 4.00 p.m.
➧PGIMER Chandigarh Nursing Officer Vacancy 2018 Details -
Name & No of Post -
- Nursing Officer / Staff Nurse Grade-II - 07 Post
- Jr. Technician (X-ray) - 02 Post
➧PGIMER Chandigarh Nursing Officer Vacancy 2018 Details -
Job Location - Chandigarh, Punjab
Name of Post - Nursing Officer / Staff Nurse Grade-II
No of Post - 07 Post
Age Limit - 18-30 years
Salary - The remuneration to be paid will be as per the DC rates fixed and approved by Deputy Commissioner, Chandigarh from time to time
i. Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board.
ii. Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized Institution or equivalent for Male Nurse.
iii. Should be a registered ‘A’ grade Nurse and midwife with a State Nursing Council or equivalent qualification for Male Nurse.
Application Mode - OFFLINE
Application Send To -
O/o Administrative Officer,
Recruitment Cell, Kairon Block,
PGIMER, Sector 12, Chandigarh
Last Date of Application - 12 April 2018
Application Fees - SC/ST Rs. 500/-
For all others Rs. 1000
➧How To Apply -
2. The candidates will first fill (i) Advt. No. (ii) Post Code Number, (iii) category and (iv) date of birth on the website and then take a printout of the application form and challan. The application form is to be filled in by BLUE/BLACK BALL PEN in BLOCK LETTERS.
3. Candidates can go to any Branch of State Bank of India with the fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay the prescribed Application Fee in the “Power Jyoti” PUL current account of PGIMER. The Account Number of PGIMER for recruitment is 35700657347. The candidates after having deposited the fee in the bank must ensure that they have Triplicate Fee Payment Challan with Journal No./Challan No. given by the bank on it. They should mention this Journal/Challan number on the space provided in the application form and keep this challan form with them for future use.
4. Candidates should ensure that the details to be filled in by the State Bank of India officials are filled in complete in all three copies of the challan form along with the seal, challan no. and signature of the Bank Official of the Branch.
5. Candidates must ensure that the application number should match with the number mentioned on the challan slip, failing which the application will be rejected and the PGIMER will not be responsible for any remittance of fee.
6. Candidates must note that no other form of payment of application fees like Demand Draft, Banker’s Cheque, Money Order, Postal order, etc. will be accepted under any circumstances. The PGIMER will not be responsible for any remittance made in any form other than the method prescribed above and such applications without requisite application fee submitted through any other mode except prescribed in column 3 above, are likely to be rejected.
7. The candidates should ensure that they submit the OFFLINE application immediately after payment of fees, since the same is non-refundable. No representation/request/demand for refund of application fees will be entertained, if the candidate fails to apply within the stipulated time after payment of application fee.
8. For the candidates, if the last date for deposit of application fee in the Bank is a declared holiday, the same will be received on the next working day.
9. Candidates with valid application shall be issued admit cards. These can be downloaded by the candidates directly from the PGI website www.pgimer.edu.in by entering their Registration Number/application Number, Date of Birth. Call letters will not be sent by post. This facility would be available on PGI website SEVEN (7) days before the actual date of examination.
10. The application complete in all respects along with copies of certificates self attested in support of educational qualification(s), experience, age/date of birth certificate, caste certificate, latest OBC certificate, NOC from the present employer, if employed, one latest passport size photograph and one copy of challan form should be sent through registered post or Speed Post or personally only to the Administrative Officer, Recruitment Cell, PGIMER, Sector-12, Chandigarh – 160012. The applications received after the due date will not be accepted. The PGIMER will not be responsible for any postal delay.
11. Further, instructions regarding Written Test etc. will be given to the candidates along with the admit card as information Hand out on PGI website.
12. Decision of the competent authority of PGIMER, Chandigarh in all matters regarding selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No correspondence whatsoever would be entertained by the PGIMER, Chandigarh in this regard.
➤SELECTION PROCEDURE:- The candidates will be required to apply offline on a given format along with all the certificates/documents/testimonials, challan receipt etc. Based on these documents supplied by the candidates, the eligibility of the candidates will be adjudged/ascertained by the Scrutiny Committee of the Institute, which would be based on the recruitment rules and other notified criteria. The written examination in English language only would be of 105 minutes (five minutes for biometric capturing) duration and will consist of 100 questions (each question shall be of one mark). There will be a negative marking to the extent of 0.25 marks per question for a wrong response. On the basis of written examination, candidates, three times of the vacancies advertised will be shortlisted on merit for further selection procedure.
During the examination, the candidates will be required to undergo biometrics so as to ascertain any impersonation in the examination. It is made clear that merely appearing and qualifying the written examination for a post does not make a candidate eligible or confer any right of his/her being selected for any post which he/she has applied for. The candidates who are found eligible on this basis, their merit list will be prepared along with a waiting list thereof from the shortlisted candidates based on marks obtained by the candidate in written examination. The minimum qualifying marks will be 40% for General category and 35% for SC/ST/OBC category. As the Govt. of India has dispensed with the holding of interview for Group ‘B’ (non gazetted) and Group ‘C’ posts, there will be no interview for these posts and the candidates will be selected on the basis of merit in the written examination only. Further, the candidates should also bring the testimonials and certificates in original on a prescribed date which would be checked and verified and the candidates, who are declared eligible and whose certificates will be in order, would be finally selected for these posts on merit basis.
➧For More Details & Information About Vacancy Download Official Vacancy Notification Given Below or Visit official website here - www.pgimer.edu.in
⏬Download Notice CLICK HERE
⏬Download Guidelines CLICK HERE
⏬Download Application Form CLICK HERE
➤More From Our Website - ⇓
Like Our Facebook Page to Get Notification for Latest Staff Nurse Question Paper Pdf, Latest Staff Nurse Vacancy, Results, Model Paper Pdf, and Staff Nurse Syllabus -
➧Like Facebook Page Now -
You Can Also Subscribe Our YouTube Channel Below-
➧Subscribe On YouTube Now