Applications are invited from the eligible local candidates (Male & Female) for filling up of 261 (Two hundred and sixty one) posts of Staff Nurse on temporary regular basis in PB-2 of Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of 4200/- under Health Care, Human Service and Family Welfare Department, Government of Sikkim, through Direct Recruitment. All applications are invited through online mode www.spscskm.gov.in However, during the period of Probation/Apprenticeship/Training, pay shall be governed by Notification No: 489/GEN/DOP dated: 31.10.2011.
➧SPSC 261 Staff Nurse Vacancy 2018 Details -
Name & No of Post -
- Staff Nurse - 261 Post
➧SPSC 261 Staff Nurse Vacancy 2018 Details -
Name of Post - Staff Nurse
No of Post - 261 Post
Age Limit - Should have attained the age of 18 years, but should not have exceeded 40 years as on 31.03.2018 in terms of Notification No: M(3)/(55)/GEN/DOP/Pt-III DT: 03/07/2017.
Pay Scale - PB-2 of Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of 4200/
a) Class XII examination passed from a recognized Board. WITH
b) Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) from any recognized Nursing Institute or any higher nursing education and registered with the Sikkim Nursing Council.
Application Mode - ONLINE
Application Fees - Rs.150/- only
Last Date of Application - 30 April 2018
➧Important Note -
1. Scheme of Examination: Candidates are advised to refer to Appendix – II for Detailed Scheme and pattern of Examination for the Written Examination. The syllabus can be downloaded from www.spscskm.gov.in
2. The candidates are advised to apply online from our website www.spscskm.gov.in on or before 30/04/2018 upto 12 midnight. Application submitted after 30/04/2018 will not be accepted by the software and SPSC will not be responsible for the same.
3. Candidate should go through the advertisement and read the instructions provided on the web page carefully before applying online. Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and summarily rejected.
4. Application fee amounting to $150/- only may be paid online through credit/debit card, Net Banking by Visa/Mastercard. The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose. Candidates belonging to PWD Category are exempted from paying the fees.
5. e-Admit Cards can be downloaded and printed by the eligible candidates after a Notice for the same will be intimated by the Commission in the official website i.e. www.spscskm.gov.in
6. Candidates are directed to bring a Photo Identity proof like (Addhar Card, Voters Card, Driving Licence) along with valid e-Admit cards in the examination centre for proof of identity.
7. Candidates who had applied earlier vide ADVERTISEMENT NO: 06/2015 DATED: 05/08/2015 and 08/2012 dt: 11/06/2012 are advised to apply online as a fresh candidate and to visit the office of the Sikkim Public Service Commission, if any queries.
8. Rejection list of candidates who do not qualify for the post as per the advertised criteria will be uploaded in the SPSC website on 05/05/2018 and if any of the rejected candidates have reservation on rejection of application, they should submit their grievances along with justification to the office of the Controller, SPSC w.e.f. 07/05/2018 to 12/05/2018.
9. Those candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for the scrutiny of documents before the conduct of viva-voce/interview in the ratio as fixed by the Commission. Short listed candidates are required to submit attested Photocopies of all relevant documents on the dates prescribed for scrutiny.
10. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the examination/Interview.
11. Admission at all the stages of examination for which candidates are admitted by the Commission viz. Written Examination and Interview Test will be purely provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification at any stage of the examination process, it is found that candidates do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the post will be cancelled by the Commission without notice.
12. The Commission will not entertain any application on review or RTI/Correspondence till the entire process of recruitment is complete.
13. Any further instructions/Corrigendum/Addendum/ Notices would be uploaded only on Sikkim Public Service Commission website i.e. www.spscskm.gov.in
➧For More Details and Information About Vacancy Download Official Vacancy Notification Given Below OR Visit Official website Here - www.spscskm.gov.in
⏬Download Notification CLICK HERE
⏬Download Syllabus CLICK HERE
➤More From Our Website - ⇓
Like Our Facebook Page to Get Notification for Latest Staff Nurse Question Paper Pdf, Latest Staff Nurse Vacancy, Results, Model Paper Pdf, and Staff Nurse Syllabus -
➧Like Facebook Page Now -
You Can Also Subscribe Our YouTube Channel Below-
➧Subscribe On YouTube Now