WALK-IN-INTERVIEW/ WRITTEN TEST
Candidates are invited to attend Walk-In Interview / Written Test between 9.00 AM to 10.00 AM for project posts on contract basis at NIE, Chennai, on the dates mentioned against the post as detailed below (please refer website for changes if any in the date of interview). ICMR Staff Nurse Jobs Vacancy 2018 Details Like Name of Post, No of Post, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Qualifications, Application Mode, & Last Date of Application are Given Below -
➧ ICMR Staff Nurse Jobs Vacancy 2018 Details -
Name & No of Post -
- Staff Nurse - 02 Post
➧ICMR Staff Nurse Jobs Vacancy 2018 Details -
Place of posting - NIE, Chennai
Name of Post - Staff Nurse
No of Post - 02 (Two) (UR-01, OBC-01)
Age Limit - UR - 30 Years (No age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC Candidates)
OBC – 33 Years (including 3 Years age relaxation for OBC)
Pay Scale - Consolidated salary of Rs. 30,441/-/- per Month
Essential - Diploma in Nursing or Midwifery (GNM) or equivalent and registered nurse with any state nursing council
a) Experience in data collection in field based health research surveys
b) Experience in clinical examination
c) Experience in collection of nasal and oropharyngeal swabs
Duration - 9 months (Renewable for the project duration subject to performance and project requirement)
Date of Walk-in Interview - 22 June 2018
Instructions to the candidates:-
1. Bring the filled in application with one set of Xerox copy of qualification and experience certificates.
2. Candidate should submit all certificates / testimonials in original for verification. Candidates who fail to bring the Original Certificates for written test / Interview will not be considered.
3. Age Relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government of India Rules, in respect of the posts reserved for those categories.
4. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in ICMR projects will also be admissible for experience and skilled persons.
5. Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
6. Community/ Caste certificate: Candidates applying under OBC category shall submit attested copy of OBC Non – Creamy Layer Certificate in specified format, issued within one year from the closing date of application by the appropriate authority. Only Non Creamy Layer OBC certificates will be accepted and other certificates will not be accepted.
7. No- Objection Certificate from the current employer (for Govt./AB/PSU Servants only).
8. All posts are Contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
9. The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under NIE/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
10. TA/DA will not be paid by NIE for attending the written test/ interview.
11. The Institute reserves the right to fill up or not to fill the advertised posts.
The Director/Selection Committee has the right to accept / reject any application without assigning any reason thereof and no recommendation in this matter will be entertained.
Canvassing and bringing pressure in any form for short listing, interview and employment will be a disqualification and barred from selection process.
➧For More Details & Information About Vacancy Download Official Vacancy Notification Given Below Or Visit Official Website Here- http://nie.gov.in/
⏬Download Notification CLICK HERE
➤More From Our Website - ⇓
Like Our Facebook Page to Get Notification for Latest Staff Nurse Question Paper Pdf, Latest Staff Nurse Vacancy, Results, Model Paper Pdf, and Staff Nurse Syllabus -
➧Like Facebook Page Now -
You Can Also Subscribe Our YouTube Channel Below-