Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur is an Institute of National Importance and the first and largest in the chain of IITs engaged in teaching, research and development. The Institute invites online applications from the Indian Nationals for the following posts including backlog vacancies:- IIT Kharagpur Staff Nurse Vacancy 2018 Details Like Name of Post, No of Post, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Qualifications, Application Mode, & Last Date of Application are Given Below -
➧ IIT Kharagpur Staff Nurse Vacancy 2018 Details -
Name & No of Post -
- Staff Nurse - 09 Post
➧ IIT Kharagpur Staff Nurse Vacancy 2018 Details -
Name of Post - Staff Nurse
No of Post - Total 09 Post [UR- 06, OBC- 01, ST- 01, SC- 01]
Age Limit - Not exceeding 30 years.
Pay Scale - Level 6 of Pay Matrix `35400-112400/-
Essential Qualification and Experience : - Intermediate or Senior / Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent and must have passed the examination held by the Nursing Council with 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery recognised by the Central or State Nursing Council with 3 years
Nursing experience in a recognized Hospital. Those possessing Degree in Nursing may be considered for relaxation of experience.
Application Mode - ONLINE
Application Send To - Hard Copy Send To-
“Assistant Registrar (E-III),
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur–721302,
West Bengal, India”
Last Date of Application - 14/09/2018
Last Date For Receipt of Hard Copy of Application - 28/09/2018
How to Apply - Candidates possessing requisite qualification and experience are required to apply online [http://www.iitkgp.ac.in>> Quick Links >> Non-Teaching Positions] on or before 14/09/2018 and send a signed hard copy print out of online application to “Assistant Registrar (E-III), Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur–721302, West Bengal, India”. The last date for receipt of hard copy of application is 28/09/2018. Unless the hard copy is received, the application will not be considered. The envelope should be superscribed with the name of the post applied for
1. Reservation for SC / ST / OBC / PWD etc. as per Government of India Rules.
2. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBCs/Persons with Disabilities (PWD)/Ex-Serviceman and women candidates is applicable as per Government of India norms. Age relaxation is also applicable those are working in IIT system.
3. The Institute reserves the right to relax experience in exceptional cases, or in the case of persons already holding analogous positions in a Central Technical Institute/University/ Research Institution. 4. The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
5. The number of vacancies may be increased depending upon Institute’s requirement.
6. The Institute reserves the right to offer appointment on contract basis initially for a period of 3 (three) years. Based on the assessment of performance they may be regularised in the post as per Institute’s norms.
7. The Institute reserves the right to empanel candidate(s) for future vacancies.
8. Candidates applying for more than one post should apply separately for each post.
9. Candidates should submit their SC/ST/OBCs/Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format along with the application form, in support of their claim.
10. Degree as referred above should have been awarded by a recognized University/Institute.
11. The candidate applying for any post should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria for the post. His/Her admission to any stage of the selection process will be purely provisional subject to confirmation that he/she satisfies the prescribed eligibility criteria.
12. Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for Written/Trade Test. The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
13. Persons employed in Government / Semi Government Organizations / Autonomous Bodies should submit their application through proper channel. They may, however, send an advance copy of the application. Those who are unable to process their application through proper channel may submit ‘No Objection Certificate (NOC)’ from present employer at the time of Written/Trade Test. However, they should submit an undertaking to that effect. Direct application from such candidates will not be entertained.
14. Candidate should submit a certificate from the employer/competent authority that no vigilance/ disciplinary case is either pending or contemplated against him/her.
15. The Institute shall verify the antecedents/documents submitted by the candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is found that the documents submitted by the candidate are fake or the candidate has clandestine antecedents and has suppressed the said information, his/her service at the Institute shall be terminated.
16. Institute strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance. Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
17. The Institute reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for Written/Trade Test after shortlisting with reference to the candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience, etc.
18. Incomplete applications or applications without self-attested copies of certificates/ testimonials or received after the last date are liable to be rejected.
19. Any dispute with regard to the selection/recruitment process will be subject to Courts having jurisdiction over Kolkata.
20. To-and-fro rail fare by the shortest route being limited to second sleeper class will be paid to all SC/ST/PWD candidates to attend the Trade Test only.
21. Eligibility of a candidate and satisfaction of any other Short-listing criteria shall be considered as on the last date of the submission of online application i.e. 14/09/2018.
22. Candidates possessing requisite qualification and experience are required to apply online [http://www.iitkgp.ac.in>> Quick Links >> Non-Teaching Positions] on or before 14/09/2018 and send a signed hardcopy print out of online application to “Assistant Registrar (E-III), Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur–721302, West Bengal, India”. The last date for receipt of hard copy of application is 28/09/2018. Unless the hardcopy is received, the application will not be considered. The envelope should be superscribed with the name of the post applied for.
23. NO INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL BE ENTERTAINED. For any other details please contact through Phone : 03222-282139/282135/282137, Fax: 03222-282020, Email: email@example.com If any problem is encountered during online application, please contact through phone: +91-3222- 281017/18/19
➧For More Details & Information About Vacancy Download Official Vacancy Notification Given Below Or Visit Official Website Here- https://erp.iitkgp.ac.in
⏬Download Notification CLICK HERE
➤More From Our Website - ⇓
Like Our Facebook Page to Get Notification for Latest Staff Nurse Question Paper Pdf, Latest Staff Nurse Vacancy, Results, Model Paper Pdf, and Staff Nurse Syllabus -
➧Like Facebook Page Now -
You Can Also Subscribe Our YouTube Channel Below-