Ispat General Hospital, Rourkela a premier hospital of the eastern region with 600 beds is equipped with the state of the art ranging facilities like CT scan, MRI, Neurosurgery, Neonatology, Nuclear Medicine, ICU, Burn Centre etc. The hospital with an excellent record of care, concern and commitment provides ample opportunities to the medical professionals for enhancing their knowledge, expertise and experience. The hospital has also been imparting postgraduate training (DNB) to medical professionals.
STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LTD Staff Nurse & Nursing Tutor Vacancy 2018 Details Like Name of Post, No of Post, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Qualifications, Application Mode, & Last Date of Application are Given Below -
➧ STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LTD Staff Nurse & Nursing Tutor Vacancy 2018 Details -
Name & No of Post -
- Sister Tutor (S-3) - 05 Post
- Nursing Sister (Trainee) - 24 Post
➧ STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LTD Staff Nurse Vacancy 2018 Details -
Name of Post - Nursing Sister (Trainee)
No of Post - Total Post - 24 [UR-12,OBC-03,ST-06,SC-03]
Age Limit - From 18 years to 28 years
Pay Scale -
(i) Candidates selected for the post of Neurotechnologist (Trainee) and Nursing Sister (Trainee) will be required to undergo, on the job training, for a period of 2 (two) years, which can be extended for a further period of 2 (two) years, as per requirement.
(ii) During the training period, they will be paid consolidated pay of Rs.10700/- per month for the 1st year and Rs.12200/- per month for the 2nd year of training. On successful completion of training, they shall be considered for regular employment in S-3 grade in the Scale of Pay of Rs.16800-3%-24110/- (Pay scale under revision w.e.f. 01/01/2017). During the period of training, they will also get medical facility for self, spouse and dependent children, leave etc. as per rules of the company.
(iii) On their regularization in S-3 grade, the emoluments will include Basic pay and Industrial DA, reimbursement of Local Traveling Expenses and other facilities such as free medical treatment for self and family, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity (as per ceiling prescribed under payment of Gratuity Act,1972), LTC/LTA, as admissible under rules of the Company. In addition, House Rent Allowance will be paid only where company accommodation is not available.
B.Sc.(Nursing) from an institute recognized by Nursing Council of India or 10+2/Intermediate in Science with Diploma of 03 (three) years duration in General Nursing and Midwifery from a Govt. recognized institute with valid registration in Nursing Council of India / State Nursing Council and with 01 (one) year post qualification clinical experience in a hospital.
Qualifying Marks - Qualifying Marks in B.Sc. (Nursing) or Diploma in GNM: 50% for GEN/OBC candidates 40% for SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental candidates
➧ STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LTD Nursing Tutor Vacancy 2018 Details -
STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LTD Staff Nurse & Nursing Tutor Vacancy 2018
Name of Post - Nursing Tutor
No of Post - Total Post - 05 [UR-03,ST-01,SC-01]
Age Limit - From 18 years to 30 years
Pay Scale -
Candidates selected for the post of Sister Tutor shall be considered for regular employment in S-3 grade in the Scale of Pay of Rs.16800-3%-24110/- (Pay scale under revision w.e.f. 01/01/2017). The emoluments will include Basic Pay, Industrial Dearness Allowance, reimbursement of Local Traveling Expenses and other facilities such as medical facility for self and family, contributory provident fund, gratuity (as per ceiling prescribed under payment of Gratuity Act, 1972), LTC/LTA etc. as per rules of the Company. In addition, House Rent Allowance will be paid only where company accommodation is not available
M.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing (Basic/Post Basic)/Diploma in Nursing Education & Administration after intermediate or 10+2 (Science) from a Govt. recognized institute and recognized by Nursing Council of India; having valid registration in Nursing Council of India/State Nursing Council.
M.Sc. Nursing candidates must have 01 year post qualification working experience. B.Sc. Nursing (Basic/Post Basic)/Diploma in Nursing Education & Administration candidates must have 03 years post qualification experience.
MODE OF SELECTION:-
(i) Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi / English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
(ii) The minimum qualifying marks in the written test for unreserved posts will be determined based on 50 percentile score. For SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy Layer)/PWD candidates, the minimum qualifying marks will be 40 percentile score. The qualifying marks will be calculated separately for each post/discipline. Candidates, who qualify in the written test, will be shortlisted for skill test / trade test in order of merit, at the ratio of 1:3 for each post.
(iii) Skill Test / Trade Test shall be qualifying in nature. The weightage of written test will be 100%. For final selection, merit lists of the candidates, who qualify in the Skill Test / Trade Test, will be drawn on the basis of marks secured in the written test.
Application Mode - ONLINE
Application Fees -
(i) Candidates belonging to General/OBC category will be required to pay Application Fee of Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only). Candidates will have to bear the Bank charges, if any in addition to the applicable Application fee.
(ii) SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee
Starting Date of Application - 05/11/2018
General Instructions -
1. Candidate not fulfilling the requirements specified in this advertisement need not apply.
2. Candidate must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualification from an Institute recognized by State Govt. /Central Govt.
3. Selection/joining of the candidate will be subject to medical fitness as per rules of the company.
4. Candidates employed in Govt. Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies shall have to produce NOC from the employer at the time of skill test/trade test.
5. No Traveling Expenses would be payable to candidates called for Written Test and Medical Examination. However, outstation candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories, attending the Skill Test / Trade Test will be reimbursed single to and fro Sleeper Class Rail fare / Bus fare along with reservation and tatkal booking charges, if any from the normal place of correspondence to the place of Skill Test / Trade Test by the shortest route on production of original ticket(s), provided the distance covered by rail or road is more than 30 kilometers each way.
6. SAIL/RSP reserves the right to reject any application or cancel the candidature or the whole process of written test / skill test / trade test, without assigning any reason thereof and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
7. Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria.
8. Candidates possessing the requisite qualification through Distance Mode/Correspondence Course/Off Campus are not eligible to apply.
9. Ex-Serviceman candidates are required to produce Civil Equivalence certificate of his/her qualification from the competent authority at the time of skill test / trade test.
10. If the SC/ST/OBC/PWD certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi/Odia, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
11. The PWD candidates are required to produce valid disability certificate issued by the Medical Board duly constituted as per Govt. guidelines. They have to satisfy the relaxed Physical Standard required for the posts.
12. While applying the candidates should enter their full name as it appears in the Matriculation or equivalent examination.
13. Posts advertised are tentative. SAIL/RSP reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the requirements advertised, if need so arise, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereto; in which case Rourkela Steel Plant is not liable to compensate the applicant for the consequential damages. 14. Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process will disqualify the candidate.
15. The advertisement is available at SAIL website www.sail.co.in. Any subsequent changes if made in the employment notice shall be communicated through the website. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated of the changes, if any.
16. Laptops, mobiles, wrist watches, calculators, scales and other electronic gadgets will not be allowed within the premises of examination centres.
17. Only original registration slip (no photocopy) shall be accepted. In case of any overwriting or tampering of Registration slip, the candidature of the candidate shall be rejected. Candidates should retain the copy of E-receipt of Application Fee and Registration Slip as they can be asked to produce it for future reference.
18. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Rourkela.
1 Starting date for submitting applications: 05/11/2018
2 Closing date for submitting applications: 04/12/2018
➧For More Details & Information About Vacancy Download Official Vacancy Notification Given Below Or Visit Official Website Here-www.sail.co.in
⏬Download Notification CLICK HERE
➤More From Our Website - ⇓
Like Our Facebook Page to Get Notification for Latest Staff Nurse Question Paper Pdf, Latest Staff Nurse Vacancy, Results, Model Paper Pdf, and Staff Nurse Syllabus -
➧Like Facebook Page Now -
You Can Also Subscribe Our YouTube Channel Below-