RECRUITMENT OF PARAMEDICAL AND NURSING STAFF FOR ESIC MEDICAL EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS, HOSPITALS AND DISPENSARIES IN RAJASTHAN REGION
(Closing date for receipt of Online Application is 21.01.2019 )
Online Applications (through website of ESIC at www.esicrajasthan.in/ www.esic.nic.in ) are invited for filling up the posts of Paramedical and Nursing Staff for ESIC Medical Education Institutions, Hospitals and Dispensaries in Rajasthan Region on regular basis by Direct Recruitment. The detail of vacancies is as under: -
➧ ESIC Jaipur Staff Nurse Vacancy 2019 Details -
Name & No of Post -
- Staff Nurse - 93 Post
➧ ESIC Jaipur Staff Nurse Vacancy 2019 Details -
Name of Post - Staff Nurse
No of Post - Total Post - 93 [ UR-59 ,OBC-0 ,SC-20 ,ST-14,Ex-Servicemen-9]
Age Limit - Not Exceeding 37 years
Pay Scale - RS.- 44900-142400 per Month
1. Diploma in General Nursing and Midwife or equivalent qualification for male nurse.
2. Registered Nurse with Nursing Council
Application Mode - Online
Application Fees -
1.-SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen- Rs-250
[*This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as
applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Written Examination.]
2.-All other categories - Rs.- 500/-
MODE OF SELECTION-
The candidates qualifying in Written Examination (Out of total 125 marks) shall be
considered for final selection on the basis of their performance in Written Examination
(Out of total 125 marks). For the post of Junior Medical Record Technician and Optometrist/Refractionist the final selection will be made on the basis of performance of candidates in Written Examination (125 Marks) and Computer Test (Qualifying in nature).
1. ESIC shall have the discretion to fix minimum Qualifying Marks in the Test for
different categories namely UR/SC/ST/OBC/Ex S/PWD.
2. Reserve Category candidates, selected on their own merit without relaxed standards, will
not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies. Such reserve category candidates
will be accommodated against the unreserved vacancies as per their position merit position
in accordance with the instructions of Govt. of India.
3. Success in the examination confers no right to appointment unless ESIC is satisfied after
such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects
of appointment to the service/post
➧IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES-
1. Candidates are not required to submit the printouts of their online applications or any
other document to ESIC either by post or by hand.
2. The printout of online application must be retained and produced on demand.
3. A candidate should submit one application only. The Written Examination for all the Posts in different States/Regions may be conducted on same date. As such candidates are advised to apply for a single Post of his/her choice in a single State/Region for which vacancies are advertised.
4. The visually impaired candidates and candidates whose writing speed is adversely affected permanently for any reason can use their own scribe at their cost during the online
examination as per instructions of Govt. of India.
5. ESI Corporation will not undertake detailed scrutiny of online applications for eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, the candidature is accepted only provisionally. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the
requirements of essential qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are
eligible for the post. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not
found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the decision of ESIC shall be
6. Before applying, candidates in their own interest are advised to go through the detailed
instructions contained in this notice and also available on the website of ESI
Corporation www.esic.nic.in and www.esicrajasthan.in.
7. Candidates seeking reservation benefits under SC/ST/OBC /PWD category must ensure
that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice and
as per the instructions issued by Govt. of India. They should also be in possession of
the certificates in the prescribed format of Govt. of India in support of their claim.
Candidates claiming reservation/ age relaxation under OBC Category should submit the OBC Certificate given at Annexure -”A” prescribed vide Govt. of India, Department of Personal and Training OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 15.11.93 along with Self Declaration given at Annexure “B” failing which the benefit of reservation or age relaxation will not be given.
8. Ex-Servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under
Government in Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ posts on regular basis after availing of the benefits
of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for
claiming benefits of reservation under Ex-Servicemen category. However, they are
eligible for age relaxation only. The period of "Call up Service" of an Ex-Serviceman in the Armed Forces shall also be treated as service rendered in the Armed Forces for purpose of age relaxation. For any serviceman of the three Armed Forces of the Union to be treated as Ex-Serviceman for the purpose of securing the benefits of reservation, he must have already
acquired, at the relevant time of submitting his application for the Post / Service, the status
of ex-serviceman and /or is in a position to establish his acquired entitlement by
documentary evidence from the competent authority that he would complete specified
term of engagement with the Armed Forces within the stipulated period of one year from
the Closing Date, or otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of
misconduct or inefficiency. Serving Defense Personnel shall have to produce certificate
issued by the competent authority in the Performa given annexed at ‘C’.
9. CLOSING DATE: The Closing Date for submission of Online Application through ESIC
website www.esic.nic.in is 21.01.2019. The closing date of submission of Application
Fee is 24.01.2019.
10.The crucial date for determining the age limit, essential qualification and other criteria
regarding eligibility for the post shall be the closing date of submission of online
application i.e. 21.01.2019.
11.The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
12.Mobiles, other electronic gadgets and wireless equipments are banned within the
premises of the examination centers. Their possession in switched on or switched off
mode is considered by the ESI Corporation as a manipulative practice and will invite
summarily cancellation of candidature, debarment from the ESIC’s examinations and/or
13.The Corporation may send emails to candidates regarding successful submission of
Last Date of Application - 21 January 2019
Last date of submission of Application Fee- 24 January 2019
How to Apply - Candidates must apply online through the website www.esic.nic.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. To apply online visit our website www.esic.nic.in or www.esicrajasthan.in .
➧For More Details & Information About Vacancy Download Official Vacancy Notification Given Below Or Visit Official Website Here- www.esic.nic.in and www.esicrajasthan.in
⏬Download Notification CLICK HERE
➤More From Our Website - ⇓
Like Our Facebook Page to Get Notification for Latest Staff Nurse Question Paper Pdf, Latest Staff Nurse Vacancy, Results, Model Paper Pdf, and Staff Nurse Syllabus -
➧Like Facebook Page Now -
You Can Also Subscribe Our YouTube Channel Below-