Recruitment Notice to the post of Nursing Officer for Central Government Hospitals in Delhi, on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi
This refers to the letter No.Z.28015/45/2018-H-I-Part(1) dated 26.11.2018;No.Z.28015/45/2018-H-I-Part(1) dated 29.01.2019 of Government of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (Hospital-I Section); F. No. 6-1/2018 Admn.III (N) dated 01/08/2018 and F.No. 6-1/2018 Admn.III (N) dated 06/10/2018 from the Office of the Medical Superintendent, Safdarjung &V.M.M.C., New Delhi 110029 as well as subsequent directions from competent authorities.The Recruitment Examination for selection of Nursing Officer, Gr.-B under Direct Recruitment, for Central Government Hospitals in Delhi (VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, Kalawati Saran Children Hospital & Lady Hardinge Medical College & Associated Hospital) held on 07.10.2018 was cancelled vide letter No.: SJH/EC/2018-30 dated 28.11.2018. AIIMS, New Delhi will now re-conduct the above Recruitment Examination in Online (CBT) mode.The details of posts are as follows:-
➧ 1372 Nursing Officer Vacancy in Delhi 2019 Details -
Name & No of Post -
- VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital - 1272 Post
- Kalawati Saran Children Hospital - 58 Post
- Lady Hardinge Medical College & Associated Hospital- 42 Post
➧VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Nursing Officer Post Details-
Total Post- 1272 Post
UR- 668 Post
SC- 161 Post
ST- 90 Post
➧Kalawati Saran Children Hospital Nursing Officer Post Details-
Total Post- 58 Post
UR- 29 Post
SC- 09 Post
ST- 07 Post
➧Lady Hardinge Medical College & Associated Hospital Nursing Officer Post Details-
Total Post- 42 Post
UR- 32 Post
SC- 05 Post
ST- 01 Post
➧ 1372 Nursing Officer Vacancy in Delhi 2019 Details -
Name of Post - Nursing Officer
No of Post - Total - 1372 Post
Age Limit - Not More then 35 years
Pay Scale - Level-07
A 1. Regular course of Bsc. Nursing from recognized university or institute.
Post Basic Bsc. Nursing from recognized university or institute.
2. Registered as a nurse and midwife form state nursing council.
B. 1. Diploma in General Nursing from an Institution recognized by the Central Govt. or State Govt.
2. Must Be registered with Central or State Nursing Council.
3. Must have one year experiences in a 50 bedded Hospital.
Application Mode - Online
Application Fees -
1000Rs for General/OBC
500 Rs For SC/ST.
Nil for PH.
Opening Date of Application - 31/01/2019
How to Apply -
Important note for ALL Candidates (including PWBD candidates):
1. All those who had applied in response to the Advertisement vide File No.6-1/2018 Admn-III(N), Government of India, Office of the Medical Superintendent, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi dated 01.08.2018 and were issued Admit cards / Hall Tickets for the Recruitment Examination for the post of Nursing Officer held on 07.10.2018 , which was cancelled vide letter No.: SJH/EC/2018-30 dated 28.11.2018, are eligible to appear in the re-examination to be conducted by AIIMS, New Delhi.
2. All those PWBD Candidates who apply afresh and those PWBD candidates who update their disability as mentioned in Section 32(1) of PWD Act 2016 but had applied in response to the Advertisement videFile No.6-1/2018 Admn-III(N), Government of India, Office of the Medical Superintendent, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi dated 01.08.2018 and were issued Admit cards / Hall Tickets for the Recruitment Examination for the post of Nursing Officer held on 07.10.2018 , which was cancelled vide letter No.: SJH/EC/2018-30 dated 28.11.2018, are eligible to appear in the re-examination to be conducted by AIIMS, New Delhi.
3. As the AIIMS, New Delhi is entrusted to conduct the Examination of only those candidates who had earlier issued Admit card (except PWBD candidates who are allowed to apply afresh as above), on the basis of the details filled by the candidate at the time of Registration. Hence, at this time no corrections / updation(except disabilities) will be entertained.
4. The eligibility, qualification, experience etc. will be determined according to the details mentioned in the Advertisement vide File No.6-1/2018 Admn-III (N), dated 01.08.2018 s as above for all candidates. Additionally for PWBD candidate the selection will be subject to the decision of the Technical Committee constituted for this purpose regarding assessment and suitability criterion
5. The examination will be re-conducted in Online (CBT) Mode of 03 Hours duration in centres spread all over India according to the scheme of examination mentioned below.
6. All candidates are required to visit www.aiimsexams.org. under Recruitment Tab/ Nursing Officer for Central Government Hospitals using the login credentials sent to their registered e-mail and mobile number to exercise their choice of city / cities for the Examination and choice of Hospitals in order of preference between 31/01/2019 to 07/02/2019 (upto 5:00 p.m.).
7. In case any candidate does not exercise his / her choice of centres and hospitals, he / she shall be allotted a centre / hospital at the discretion of AIIMS, New Delhi.
8. AIIMS, New Delhi reserves the right to finally allot any hospital to a selected candidate due to administrative and other requirements. This will be binding on the candidate.
9. The login credentials and password will be communicated to all those candidates who have applied earlier through their registered Email and Mobile no. In case a candidate does not exercise his / her option an Email and SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no/ Email ID. If there is no response the candidate would be allotted a centre at the discretion of AIIMS.
➤Date of Examination - 28 February 2019 (Thursday)
➤Time and Duration of Examination- 2:00 PM – 5:00PM, 3 hrs. (180 min.)
➤Date of uploading of admit card- 19th February, 2019 ( Tuesday)
➤Scheme of Examination-
1. 200 MCQs of 200 marks with four alternatives for each question(180 MCQs related to subject, 20 MCQs related to Aptitude / General Knowledge / General Awareness)
2. There will be negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer
3. The qualifying marks in Recruitment Examination will be 50% for UR, 45% for OBC and 40% for SC & ST
➧For More Details & Information About Vacancy Download Official Vacancy Notification Given Below Or Visit Official Website Here-
⏬Download Notification CLICK HERE
➤More From Our Website - ⇓
Like Our Facebook Page to Get Notification for Latest Staff Nurse Question Paper Pdf, Latest Staff Nurse Vacancy, Results, Model Paper Pdf, and Staff Nurse Syllabus -
➧Like Facebook Page Now -
You Can Also Subscribe Our YouTube Channel Below-