ITI Limited, the Country's premier Telecom Company & Multi Unit Central Public Sector undertaking is all set to take telecom and IT to greater and unexplored realms. The Company has also emerged as the Country's leading total solutions provider in telecommunications. The company offers complete range of Telecom Products covering the whole spectrum of Switching, Transmission, Access and subscriber premises equipments. Besides offering the latest Telecom Solutions and customized support to a variety of Business, ITI has dedicated Network System Unit for carrying out installation and commissioning of equipments and for undertaking turnkey Projects. As per revival plan, ITI is concentrating more on Manufacturing of diversified products in Defence and Railway Sectors and the manufacturing of Solar Equipments, NGN Products, GPON, LED Lighting Systems and more. The Company is looking for Creative & Talented Para-Medical staff to be hired on Tenure basis for a period of Five Years for ITI Raebareli Hospital. Further the services of the Para-Medical Staff is likely to be absorbed in the regular/permanent Rolls of the company depending upon the performance and requirement of the Hospital.
➧ ITI LIMITED, RAEBARELI Paramedical & Staff Nurse Vacancy 2019 Details -
Name & No of Post -
- Staff Nurse - 04 Post
- Pharmacist - 04 Post
- X-Ray Technician - 01 Post
- Laboratory Technician - 01 Post
- DENTAL HYGIENIST - 01 Post
➧ITI LIMITED, RAEBARELI Staff Nurse Vacancy 2019 Details -
Name of Post - Staff Nurse
No of Post - 04 Post
Age Limit - Not more than 30 years (as on date of advertisement) Relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST / PWD/ Ex- service personnel and 3 years for OBC (Non creamy layer) in accordance with the Government of India Guidelines.
Pay Scale - In Category E’ scale-`4240-105-5500-115-6995, plus other allowances as applicable to other Employees in the Company with variable DA
Qualifications - High School with Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery 3 ½ Years Course with Nursing Council Registration along with minimum 03 years of experience, on the date of Advertisement in the relevant field in any Public Sector Undertaking/Central Government/ State Government/Private Hospitals.
**In case of Private Hospitals, Hospitals with more than 300 employees in the last Financial Year OR having Annual Turnover of more than Rs. 150 Crores in the last financial year will only be considered. The candidates are required to send suitable documentary proof to establish the same.
Application Mode - ONLINE
Application Send To -
DGM –HR & Marketing,
RAEBARELI, UTTAR PRADESH— 229010
Last Date of Application - 25/03/2019
How to Apply -
A. Online Applications should be submitted latest by 25/March/2019 on ITI Limited Website http://www.itiltd-india.com. In addition to Online Application, the candidates are required to submit hardcopies of Application along with required documents as per the list below in the following Address by Ordinary/Speed Post. Without hard copies of application with relevant documents, the candidates will not be shortlisted for further process of
Recruitment. Last date of receipt of Online applications 25/March/2019. And receipt of hard
copies of application along with the copies of Certificates 30/March/2019(5 PM). No
application fee is required. Professionals ready to take up the challenge and meeting the
requirements may download the prescribed Online filled Employment Application format
and send the duly filled in application (hard copy) to the address furnished below so as to
reach the undersigned on or before 30/March/2019(5 PM).
DGM –HR & Marketing,
RAEBARELI, UTTAR PRADESH— 229010
B. Application should be accompanied with the following:
1. Attested photocopies of certificates and mark sheets in proof of Educational Qualification (X standard / SSLC and onwards) and Attested of Experience Certificate with a latest salary certificate containing detailed particulars of Basic Pay, Scale of Pay, Perks etc. should be attached & also Originals should be produced for verification at the time of appointment.
2. SC/ST category candidates should attach attested photocopy of Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority .Originals should be produced for verification at the time of appointment.
3. OBC (Non-creamy layer) category candidates should attach attested photocopy of Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format (Not older than six months as on the date of advertisement). Originals should be produced for verification at the time of appointment.
4. PWD category candidates should attach attested photocopy of valid disability certificates issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of appointment.
5. Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) candidates should attach attested photocopy of the Certificate for the same issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of appointment.
6. Ex-service personnel category candidates should attach attested copy of service certificate. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of appointment.
7. Candidates from Govt. / Central Govt. / State Govt./ Private Hospitals, No Objection Letter from the present employer has to be attached along with the Application.
8. Candidates are requested to check their eligibility criteria with regard to age, educational qualification and experience against the advertisement. Advertisement Ref. N0. ITI/RB/HR/RECT/PARA-MEDICAL/01 Date:05/March/2019.Hard copy of the duly filled in application along with all testimonials should be sent to the address as mentioned above failing which such applications are liable to be rejected.
1. Only Indian nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
2. Educational Qualification, Age and Experience limit prescribed is as on the date of Advertisement.
3. Candidates having Post-Qualification Experience will be given preference.
4. Relaxation in Age and Experience may be considered at the sole discretion of the Management. Upper age limit may be relaxed for deserving candidates. There is no Age Bar for Internal Candidates.
5. Reservations for SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer) and Persons with disabilities (PWD) / Ex- Servicemen and Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) category exists as per Govt. of India Guidelines. Candidates belonging to OBC Category are required to submit latest certificate stating that they do not come under the purview of “Creamy layer’ from a competent authority in the prescribed format issued by the Govt. Of India (not more than 06 months old at the date of Advertisement).
6. The company reserves the right to consider only those candidates for Competitive
Aptitude/Technical test/Group task who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria.
7. Decision of the Company with regard to eligibility of Candidates will be final. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidates for admission to selection.
8. Company reserves the right to fill all or partially or not to fill any of the posts. The No. of posts to be filled may decrease or increase depending on the actual / future requirements of the company.
9. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
10. To and fro 2nd Class Train fare by the shortest route will be reimbursed to SC/ST & PWD Candidates from out-stations as per rules of the Company.
11. Applications with insufficient information / incomplete will be rejected.
12. The Applicants should apply through Proper Channel or attach hardcopy of NOC along with the Application Format.
MEDICAL STANDARD: Applicants should be of sound health and should meet the medical standard prescribed by the Company. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to medical fitness duly certified by the Company's Medical Officers. No relaxation in health standard is allowed.
➧For More Details & Information About Vacancy Download Official Vacancy Notification Given Below Or Visit Official Website Here-http://www.itiltd-india.com
⏬Download Notification CLICK HERE
➤More From Our Website - ⇓
Like Our Facebook Page to Get Notification for Latest Staff Nurse Question Paper Pdf, Latest Staff Nurse Vacancy, Results, Model Paper Pdf, and Staff Nurse Syllabus -
➧Like Facebook Page Now -
You Can Also Subscribe Our YouTube Channel Below-