Sub: Engagement of Para-Medical staff on Contract Basis in JRH-BCT
Jagjivan Ram Hospital, Mumbai Central, Western Railway will be conducting Walk-in-interview for filling- up the posts in Para-Medical categories in Group ‘C’ on full-time contract basis. The candidate may apply only ONLINE on our official website : http://188.8.131.52/bct (ekarmik) and as well as on ekarmik bct downloadable application available in Google Play store.
This scheme will be valid up to 30.06.2019or for a period maximum up to 30.06.2020 subject to extension of validity of the Scheme for contractual appointment of paramedical staff by Railway Board or availability of regularly selected candidates whichever is earlier and subject to any instruction issued from time to time.
The date of submission of online application is from 22.05.19 to 06.06.19 up to 17.00hrs. Applications sent by post will not be accepted. Western Railway Staff Nurse Vacancy 2019 Details Like Name of Post, No of Post, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Qualifications, Application Mode, & Last Date of Application are Given Below -
➧Western Railway Staff Nurse Vacancy 2019 Details -
Name & No of Post -
- Staff Nurse - 48 Post
➧Western Railway Staff Nurse Vacancy 2019 Details -
Name of Post - Staff Nurse
No of Post - Total Post- 48 [UR-21,OBC-12,SC-07,ST-04,EWS-04]
Age Limit - 20-40 Years
Pay Scale - Rs.44900/-+ Allowance
Certificate as registered Nurse and Mid-wife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of Nursing (or) other institution recognised by the Indian Nursing Council (or) B.Sc. (Nursing)
Application Mode - The candidates can only apply ONLINE on Official website
http://184.108.40.206/bct (ekarmik) and as well as through Mobile on ekarmikbct downloadable application available in Google Playstore & can also download the notification.
9.A.M to 12.Noon in Room No.22 on date & venues mentioned against each post as
Terms and condition-
1. The selected Candidate will be engaged on contract terms for a period up to 30/06/2019 or for a period maximum up to 30.06.2020 subject to extension of validity of the Scheme for contractual appointment of paramedical staff by Railway Board or till the vacant posts are filled up by RRB candidate whichever is earliest. The engagement of the above candidate is a stop gap arrangement and will not count as service.
2. Engagement on Contract basis of the candidates will be subject to their being found suitable in order of merit by Selection Committee. The candidates found suitable against the requirement of vacancy in order of merit will be sent for Medical Test as per rules.
3. The decision of this office in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, selection, allotment of posts to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection. Candidates who submits forged caste certificate for securing eligibility, shall be liable for rejection of his/her candidature for the particular post for which he/she has applied.
4. Contract Para-Medical Category Candidate who enter into contract with the Railway will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract. Services rendered as full time contract will not have any right in respect of considering of their period in regular selection through Railway Recruitment Board nor will it confer any right for regularization or absorption .Candidates while applying should indicate past service rendered, if any including the period of contract put in by them on Indian Railway.
5. No other intimation will be given separately for Walk-in-interview.
6. No private practice or any other employment will be permitted during the subsistence of the contract period.
7. No Objection Certificate If working NOC from Current employer is required
8. The contract shall be liable to be terminated by giving two week’s notice by either side without assigning any reason or if the contract practitioner is mentally/physically incapacitated.
The Railway Administration reserve the right to deploy the candidate anywhere on the Division/Unit depending upon the exigency of service. Refusal or otherwise on the part of the candidate shall be deemed to be misconduct.
Date of Interview- 12/06/2019 To 14/06/2019
Venue & Reporting time-
Auditorium hall 5th floor,
Jagjivan Ram Hospital Maratha Mandir Marg,
Next to RBI quarters,
9.00 hrs to 12.00 hrs
Last Date of Application - Date of online submission of application is from 22.05.19 to 06.06.19 up to 17.00hrs
How to access the website / Android application -
First the applicant has to register himself/herself by providing his basic
details and for which Open link : http://220.127.116.11/bct or download
ekarmikbct application available in Google Play store.
i) First go to Apply Now option.
ii) Then go to Apply for Temporary Form.
iii) Press apply button of the concerned notification.
iv) Login to Dashboard / Register New User page will appear.
v) Click on New User Click Here.
vi) Select Other in Combo box and enter your valid Mobile No. and other basic details & press Send OTP.
vii) Enter OTP received on your Mobile and click Save button.
viii) You will get message that Employee Added Successfully.
ix) Go to Login.
x) Again Login to Dashboard / Register New User will appear.
xi) Again enter your Registered Mobile No. and press Send OTP.
xii) Enter received OTP and click Login.
xiii) Application form will appear.
xiv) Fill up the details in fields carefully and then Save Draft button.
xv) The form will be saved temporarily.
xvi) Again go through the details filled by you carefully and press Save Final to complete final process of submission of your application.
xvii) After successfully completion of the above process, you will get Ref. No. on
screen and as well as you will get text message on your registered Mobile No.
xviii) Please note down the Ref. No. for future correspondence and as well
as for validation purpose in Walk In Interview.
NOTE: The candidates should come prepared to stay in Mumbai for a minimum period of 3 days for interview, which may be extended as per the response of candidates to notification and for completion of formalities. No accommodation will be provided and no TA/DA will be paid to candidates attending the interview.
For more information visit www.wr.indianrailway.gov.in under News and recruitment section and on http://18.104.22.168/bct (ekarmik) and apply online on the same within scheduled date & time.
➧For More Details & Information About Vacancy Download Official Vacancy Notification Given Below Or Visit Official Website Here- www.wr.indianrailway.gov OR http://22.214.171.124/bct
⏬Download Notification CLICK HERE
➤More From Our Website - ⇓
Like Our Facebook Page to Get Notification for Latest Staff Nurse Question Paper Pdf, Latest Staff Nurse Vacancy, Results, Model Paper Pdf, and Staff Nurse Syllabus -
➧Like Facebook Page Now -
You Can Also Subscribe Our YouTube Channel Below-