All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bathinda, Punjab, an autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swastya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalance in the quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education of training. The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare vide its letter No.Z 28016/45/2017-PMSSY-III dated 4th February 2019 has declared PGIMER, Chandigarh as the mentor Institute for operationalization of various activities at AIIMS, Bathinda (Punjab). Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites online applications from the citizens of India for recruitment of various Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ posts on regular basis for All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bathinda (Punjab), as per details given below:-
AIIMS Bathinda Punjab Nursing Officer Vacancy 2019 Details Like Name of Post, No of Post, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Qualifications, Application Mode, & Last Date of Application are Given Below -
➧ AIIMS Bathinda Punjab Nursing Officer Vacancy 2019 Details -
Name & No of Post -
- Nursing Officer - 150 Post
➧AIIMS Bathinda Punjab Nursing Officer Vacancy 2019 Details -
Name of Post - Nursing Officer Grade-II
No of Post - Total Post- 150 [UR-62,SC-22,ST-11,OBC-40,EWS-15]
Age Limit - 18-30 years
Pay Scale - Pay Level-07
1. Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board.
2. Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized Institution or equivalent for Male Nurse.
3. Should be registered A grade Nurse and midwife with a State Nursing Council or equivalent qualification for Male Nurse.
Application Mode - Online Mode
Application Fees -
SC/ST - Rs. 500/-
For all others - Rs. 1000/-
Persons with disabilities - NIL
The application/challan form will be available on PGI website from _17.07.2019 to _04.08.2019 (11.59 PM) and the last date of deposit of application fee in the bank and submission of online application/updation of challan receipt is _06.08.2019.
Starting Date of Application - 17/07/2019
Last Date of Application - 04/08/2019
Last Date of Deposit of Application fee in the bank and submission of online application/updation of challan receipt is- 06.08.2019
1. The written examination in English language only would be of 105 minutes (five minutes for biometric capturing) duration and will consist of 100 questions (each question shall be of one mark). There will be a negative marking to the extent of 0.25 marks per question for a wrong response. On the basis of written examination, candidates, three times of the vacancies advertised will be shortlisted on merit for further selection procedure. During the examination, the candidates will be required to undergo biometrics so as to ascertain any impersonation in the examination. The shortlisted candidates will be required to apply afresh on a given application format which will be made available on the website of the Institute (at the time of declaration of result of written examination) along with all the certificates/documents/testimonials etc. It is made clear that merely appearing and qualifying the written examination for a post does not make a candidate eligible or confer any right of his/her being selected for any post which he/she has applied for.
2. Based on these documents submitted by the shortlisted candidates, the applications along with supported documents will be scrutinized as per Recruitment Rules of the post and the prescribed qualification, experience etc. A candidate who will be found eligible by the Scrutiny Committee, his/her result will be compiled provisionally and candidates in merit list including those in waiting list would be called to appear personally for document verification on a day and time to be intimated to them. The candidates who will be found eligible after document verification, their final merit list will be prepared along with a waiting list thereof based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination. The minimum qualifying marks will be 40% for General category and 35% for SC/ST/OBC category. As the Government of India has dispensed with the holding of interview for Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ (non-gazetted) posts, there will be no interview for these posts and the candidates will be selected on the basis of merit in the written examination only.
3. SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards, alongwith candidates belonging to other communities, will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies. Such SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates will be accommodated against the general/unreserved vacancies in the post as per their position in the overall Merit List or vacancies earmarked for their category, whichever is advantageous. The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SCs, STs, OBCs and PH candidates who are lower in merit than the last general candidate on merit list of unreserved category but otherwise found suitable for appointment by relaxed standard.
4. A person with physical disability who qualifies the examination under general standards can be appointed against the reserved vacancy provided the post is identified suitable for person with disability of relevant category.
5. Further, the candidates should also bring the testimonials and certificates in original on a prescribed date which would be verified and checked and the candidates, who are declared eligible and whose certificates will be in order, would be finally selected for these posts on merit basis
Syllabus for written examination:-
The syllabus of written examination for the posts of Nursing Officer Grade-II will be of such nature as the candidate has studied during his/her professional course.
➧For More Details & Information About Vacancy Download Official Vacancy Notification Given Below Or Visit Official Website Here-http://pgimer.edu.in
⏬Download Notification CLICK HERE
Download Our New Mobile App "Nursing Paper PDF" From Google Play Download Now
➤More From Our Website - ⇓
Like Our Facebook Page to Get Notification for Latest Staff Nurse Question Paper Pdf, Latest Staff Nurse Vacancy, Results, Model Paper Pdf, and Staff Nurse Syllabus -
➧Like Facebook Page Now -
You Can Also Subscribe Our YouTube Channel Below-