NCLEX PRACTICE QUESTIONS ANSWER PART - 3..
🛃Read PRACTICE QUESTIONS.
PART = 3 Now
[Q.NO.201 -250 ]
Are Preparing for competitive staff Nurse Exam like AIIMS PGIMER JIPMER DSSSB RAILWAY ESIC AND Wants to Read NCLEX Practice Questions Answer for Preparing better than others. Read important NCLEX Practice Questions Answer for competitive nursing exam like AIIMS PGIMER JIPMER DSSSB RAILWAY ESIC. These Practice NCLEX Questions Answer is Most helping you to CRACK any Nursing competitive Examination like AIIMS PGIMER JIPMER DSSSB RAILWAY ESIC AND help you to Get a good Government Staff Nurse Jobs For your Best Future in Nursing profession. IN Most Of Competitive Staff Nurse Exam asked NCLEX Questions. If you Prepare NCLEX Questions Answer You can CRACK Any Nursing competitive Examination. We have Provide NCLEX Practice Questions with Answer and Rational for Nursing student who prepare himself for competitive nursing exam like AIIMS PGIMER JIPMER DSSSB RAILWAY ESIC. We have Update Regularly NCLEX PRACTICE QUESTIONS ANSWER on Our website for Nursing student. You can Visit our website Regularly for latest NCLEX Questions Answer update. OR You Can Sign up to our Website to get Notifications about latest Staff Nurse Recruitment, Previous Year staff Nurse Question papers Pdf update, Modal papers Pdf update, and Nursing Mcq quizz update. We have trying to our best for Nursing student who prepare himself for competitive nursing exam like AIIMS PGIMER JIPMER DSSSB RAILWAY ESIC.
We have Also Provide Previous Year AIIMS, PGIMER, JIPMER, DSSSB, RAILWAY, MILITARY, CRPF, ESIC, HPSSSB, RUHS, BFUHS, BHU, RPSC, LNJP, RML, and More Previous Year STAFF NURSE GRADE II RECRUITMENT QUESTIONS PAPERS PDF, MODAL PAPERS PDF, ANSWERS KEYS, PRACTICE QUESTIONS ANSWER, IMPORTANT TOPIC, QUIZZES, LATEST STAFF NURSE RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION For Nursing student. Previous Year Staff Nurse Grade II Recruitment QUESTIONS PAPERS are Helpful for Preparation of Your Nursing Competitive Examination. You can Read Previous Year staff Nurse Question papers Pdf of any Competition Examination and prepare himself according to previous Year questions papers. These Previous Year staff Nurse Exam Question papers is helping You to know about Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Number of Questions, Time, and type of Questions of Any Competitive Examination. We have Provide PREVIOUS YEAR AIIMS PGIMER JIPMER DSSSB RAILWAY ESIC QUESTIONS PAPERS Pdf For Download For Nursing student who prepare himself for competitive nursing exam.. You can Download Previous Year staff Nurse Question papers Pdf on Your Phone to Read Any where. And we Have Also Provide Modal papers Pdf, QUIZZES, RESULTS, LATEST VACANCIES NEWS, IMPORTANT TOPIC FOR COMPETITIVE EXAM for Nursing student
DOWNLOAD Previous Year Staff Nurse Recruitment QUESTIONS PAPERS PDF CLICK BELOW LINK TO DOWNLOAD PAPERS PDF NOW
📖Read NCLEX Practice Questions Answer part 3 Give Below -
201. A client has cancer of the liver. The nurse should be most concerned about which nursing diagnosis?
❍ A. Alteration in nutrition
❍ B. Alteration in urinary elimination
❍ C. Alteration in skin integrity
❍ D. Ineffective coping
202. The nurse is caring for a client with ascites. Which is the best method to use for determining early ascites?
❍ A. Inspection of the abdomen for enlargement
❍ B. Bimanual palpation for hepatomegaly
❍ C. Daily measurement of abdominal girth
❍ D. Assessment for a fluid wave
203. The client arrives in the emergency department after a motor vehicle accident. Nursing assessment findings include BP 68/34, pulse rate 130, and respirations 18. Which is the client’s most appropriate priority nursing diagnosis?
❍ A. Alteration in cerebral tissue perfusion
❍ B. Fluid volume deficit
❍ C. Ineffective airway clearance
❍ D. Alteration in sensory perception
204. The home health nurse is visiting a 15-year-old with sickle cell disease. Which information obtained on the visit would cause the most concern? The client:
❍ A. Likes to play baseball
❍ B. Drinks several carbonated drinks per day
❍ C. Has two sisters with sickle cell trait
❍ D. Is taking Tylenol to control pain
205. The nurse on oncology is caring for a client with a white blood count of 600. During evening visitation, a visitor brings a potted plant. What action should the nurse take?
❍ A. Allow the client to keep the plant
❍ B. Place the plant by the window
❍ C. Water the plant for the client
❍ D. Tell the family members to take the plant home
206. The nurse is caring for the client following a thyroidectomy when suddenly the client becomes nonresponsive and pale, with a BP of 60 systolic. The nurse’s initial action should be to:
❍ A. Lower the head of the bed
❍ B. Increase the infusion of normal saline
❍ C. Administer atropine IV
❍ D. Obtain a crash cart
207. The client pulls out the chest tube and fails to report the occurrence to the nurse. When the nurse discovers the incidence, he should take which initial action?
❍ A. Order a chest x-ray
❍ B. Reinsert the tube
❍ C. Cover the insertion site with a Vaseline gauze
❍ D. Call the doctor
208. A client being treated with sodium warfarin has an INR of 8.0. Which intervention would be most important to include in the nursing care plan?
❍ A. Assess for signs of abnormal bleeding
❍ B. Anticipate an increase in the Coumadin dosage
❍ C. Instruct the client regarding the drug therapy
❍ D. Increase the frequency of neurological assessments
209. Which snack selection by a client with osteoporosis indicates that the client understands the dietary management of the disease?
❍ A. A granola bar
❍ B. A bran muffin
❍ C. Yogurt
❍ D. Raisins
210. The client with preeclampsia is admitted to the unit with an order for magnesium sulfate IV. Which action by the nurse indicates a lack of understanding of magnesium sulfate?
❍ A. The nurse places a sign over the bed not to check blood pressures in the left arm.
❍ B. The nurse obtains an IV controller.
❍ C. The nurse inserts a Foley catheter.
❍ D. The nurse darkens the room.
211. The nurse is caring for a 12-year-old client with appendicitis. The client’s mother is a Jehovah’s Witness and refuses to sign the blood permit. What nursing action is most appropriate?
❍ A. Give the blood without permission
❍ B. Encourage the mother to reconsider
❍ C. Explain the consequences without treatment
❍ D. Notify the physician of the mother’s refusal
212. A client is admitted to the unit 2 hours after an injury with second-degree burns to the face, trunk, and head. The nurse would be most concerned with the client developing what?
❍ A. Hypovolemia
❍ B. Laryngeal edema
❍ C. Hypernatremia
❍ D. Hyperkalemia
213. The nurse is evaluating nutritional outcomes for an elderly client with anorexia nervosa. Which data best indicates that the plan of care is effective
❍ A. The client selects a balanced diet from the menu.
❍ B. The client’s hematocrit improves.
❍ C. The client’s tissue turgor improves.
❍ D. The client gains weight.
214. The client is admitted following repair of a fractured tibia and cast application. Which nursing assessment should be reported to the doctor?
❍ A. Pain beneath the cast
❍ B. Warm toes
❍ C. Pedal pulses weak and rapid
❍ D. Paresthesia of the toes
215. The client is having a cardiac catheterization. During the procedure, the client tells the nurse, “I’m feeling really hot.” Which response would be best?
❍ A. “You are having an allergic reaction. I will get an order for Benadryl.”
❍ B. “That feeling of warmth is normal when the dye is injected.”
❍ C. “That feeling of warmth indicates that the clots in the coronary vessels are dissolving.”
❍ D. “I will tell your doctor and let him explain to you the reason for the hot feeling that you are experiencing.”
216. Which action by the healthcare worker indicates a need for further teaching?
❍ A. The nursing assistant wears gloves while giving the client a bath.
❍ B. The nurse wears goggles while drawing blood from the client.
❍ C. The doctor washes his hands before examining the client.
❍ D. The nurse wears gloves to take the client’s vital signs.
217. The client is having electroconvulsive therapy for treatment of severe depression. Which of the following indicates that the client’s ECT has been effective?
❍ A. The client loses consciousness.
❍ B. The client vomits.
❍ C. The client’s ECG indicates tachycardia.
❍ D. The client has a grand mal seizure.
218. The 5-year-old is being tested for enterobiasis (pinworms). To collect a specimen for assessment of pinworms, the nurse should teach the mother to:
❍ A. Place tape on the child’s perianal area before putting the child to bed
221. Which client is at risk for opportunistic diseases such as pneumocystis pneumonia?
❍ A. The client with cancer who is being treated with chemotherapy
❍ B. The client with Type I diabetes
❍ C. The client with thyroid disease
❍ D. The client with Addison’s disease
222. The nurse caring for a client in the neonatal intensive care unit administers adult-strength Digitalis to the 3-pound infant. As a result of her actions, the baby suffers permanent heart and brain damage. The nurse can be charged with:
❍ A. Negligence
❍ B. Tort
❍ C. Assault
❍ D. Malpractice
223. Which assignment should not be performed by the registered nurse?
❍ A. Inserting a Foley catheter
❍ B. Inserting a nasogastric tube
❍ C. Monitoring central venous pressure
❍ D. Inserting sutures and clips in surgery
224. The client returns to the unit from surgery with a blood pressure of 90/50, pulse 132, respirations 30. Which action by the nurse should receive priority?
❍ A. Document the finding.
❍ B. Contact the physician.
❍ C. Elevate the head of the bed.
❍ D. Administer a pain medication.
225. Which nurse should be assigned to care for the postpartal client with preeclampsia?
❍ A. The RN with 2 weeks of experience in postpartum
❍ B. The RN with 3 years of experience in labor and delivery
❍ C. The RN with 10 years of experience in surgery
❍ D. The RN with 1 year of experience in the neonatal intensive care unit
226. Which medication is used to treat iron toxicity?
❍ A. Narcan (naloxane)
❍ B. Digibind (digoxin immune Fab)
❍ C. Desferal (deferoxamine)
❍ D. Zinecard (dexrazoxane)
227. The nurse is suspected of charting medication administration that he did not give. The nurse can be charged with:
❍ A. Fraud
❍ B. Malpractice
❍ C. Negligence
❍ D. Tort
228. The home health nurse is planning for the day’s visits. Which client should be seen first?
❍ A. The client with renal insufficiency
❍ B. The client with Alzheimer’s
❍ C. The client with diabetes who has a decubitus ulcer
❍ D. The client with multiple sclerosis who is being treated with IV cortisone
229. The emergency room is flooded with clients injured in a tornado. Which clients can be assigned to share a room in the emergency department during the disaster?
❍ A. A schizophrenic client having visual and auditory hallucinations and the client with ulcerative colitis
❍ B. The client who is six months pregnant with abdominal pain and the client with facial lacerations and a broken arm
❍ C. A child whose pupils are fixed and dilated and his parents, and a client with a frontal head injury
❍ D. The client who arrives with a large puncture wound to the abdomen and the client with chest pain
230. The nurse is caring for a 6-year-old client admitted with the diagnosis of conjunctivitis. Before administering eyedrops, the nurse should recognize that it is essential to consider which of the following?
❍ A. The eye should be cleansed with warm water, removing any exudate, before instilling the eyedrops.
❍ B. The child should be allowed to instill his own eyedrops.
❍ C. Allow the mother to instill the eyedrops.
❍ D. If the eye is clear from any redness or edema, the eyedrops should be held.
231. To assist with the prevention of urinary tract infections, the teenage girl should be taught to:
❍ A. Drink citrus fruit juices
❍ B. Avoid using tampons
❍ C. Take showers instead of tub baths per
❍ D. Clean the perineum from front to back
232. A 2-year-old toddler is admitted to the hospital. Which of the following nursing interventions would you expect?
❍ A. Ask the parent/guardian to leave the room when assessments are being performed.
❍ B. Ask the parent/guardian to take the child’s favorite blanket home because anything from the outside should not be brought into the hospital.
❍ C. Ask the parent/guardian to room-in with the child.
❍ D. If the child is screaming, tell him this is inappropriate behavior.
233. Which instruction should be given to the client who is fitted for a behindthe-ear hearing aid?
❍ A. Remove the mold and clean every week.
❍ B. Store the hearing aid in a warm place.
❍ C. Clean the lint from the hearing aid with a toothpick.
❍ D. Change the batteries weekly.
234. A priority nursing diagnosis for a child being admitted from surgery following a tonsillectomy is:
❍ A. Body image disturbance
❍ B. Impaired verbal communication
❍ C. Risk for aspiration
❍ D. Pain
235. A client with bacterial pneumonia is admitted to the pediatric unit. What would the nurse expect the admitting assessment to reveal?
❍ A. High fever
❍ B. Nonproductive cough
❍ C. Rhinitis
❍ D. Vomiting and diarrhea
❍ C. Take showers instead of tub baths per
❍ A. Remove the mold and clean every week.
❍ C. Rhinitis
236. The nurse is caring for a client admitted with acute laryngotracheobronchitis (LTB). Because of the possibility of complete obstruction of the airway, which of the following should the nurse have available?
❍ A. Intravenous access supplies
❍ B. Emergency intubation equipment
❍ C. Intravenous fluid-administration pump
❍ D. Supplemental oxygen
237. A 5-year-old client with hyperthyroidism is admitted to the pediatric unit. What would the nurse expect the admitting assessment to reveal?
❍ A. Bradycardia
❍ B. Decreased appetite
❍ C. Exophthalmos
❍ D. Weight gain
238. The nurse is providing dietary instructions to the mother of an 8-year-old child diagnosed with celiac disease. Which of the following foods, if selected by the mother, would indicate her understanding of the dietary instructions?
❍ A. Whole-wheat bread
❍ B. Spaghetti
❍ C. Hamburger on wheat bun with ketchup
❍ D. Cheese omelet
239. The nurse is caring for a 9-year-old child admitted with asthma. Upon the morning rounds, the nurse finds an O2 sat of 78%. Which of the following actions should the nurse take first?
❍ A. Whole-wheat bread
❍ B. Do nothing; this is a normal O2 sat for a 9-year-old